Friday 5 August 2011

Is anyone coming to Belladrum?


I'm just about to make my way northwards to the Belladrum Festival in Inverness. It's a music festival in a very beautiful part of the Scottish Highlands, and this is the first year they're having a literary stage (or maybe it's a garden?). All I know is that I'm on there between 4pm and 5pm tomorrow (Saturday 6th) in a place called the Prose Garden; not quite sure how flowery it will be, but I can promise lots of stories and pictures about Coco Chanel's adventures in the Highlands.

4 comments:

Lilacs said...

I'm not but I saw the weather warning last night, hope the rain holds off for you all.

enid said...

Lucky you always on the move. I hope that it went well.

Young at Heart said...

no but I do wish I'd made it to Port Eliot!!

kairu said...

It all sounds lovely, Justine. I hope to see photos soon.

I also hope, that if you are back in London or on your way home, that you and yours are all safe. The news and photos coming from my Twitter stream are frightening.