Monday 25 October 2010

This, that and the other...


Bright blue skies and frost this morning; Daunt's this evening, and Chester tomorrow...
Have been enjoying a little bird, (very much like the look of the chocolate salted caramels) and re-reading Scott Fitzgerald's 'The Rich Boy' (I needed to check his often misquoted lines about the rich being different, for a piece I've been writing today, and then found myself finishing the story). Also admiring the cover for Polly Samson's new book of short stories, as much as the words within them...

2 comments:

That's Not My Age said...

I saw your Chanel presentation at the V&A a couple of weeks ago and have been meaning to leave you a message ever since. I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed the evening, you spoke really eloquently about Chanel and uncovered some really interesting facts - looking forward to reading the book!

Thanks


TNMA

Justine Picardie said...

Thanks so much! Hope you enjoy the book...